Friday, April 30, 2010

First blog post EVER!

Ok, I feel like I'm in the Dark Ages having never blogged before. But what the heck, right?
The procraftinator name has much significance. First the CRAFT part--I'm a crafter tradewise and a Craft marriage wise. (Don't tell him I married him for his name, K?) TINA is also part of the blog name and my name. I'd like to think I'm a PRO, but that's debatable. Then there's the "procrastinator" issue, well no one would deny the fact that I do indeed procrastinate. What can I say, I do well under pressure. No deadline=no pressure, well you see where this is going. Plus there's the whole if I don't have time to "do it right" thing, c'mon you all know what I'm talking about. Anyway, welcome to my blog that I hope to fill with crafty goodness, ya know, if I don't procrastinate too much. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see (and be viciously jealous of) all of your creative adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete